Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one was ever honored for what they received. Honor was the reward for what they gave.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1080 Recipes
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 am by bergaaleel

» Musica Pop Del 2013
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 am by bergaaleel

» Supersonic Conscious Reggae Vol28 Im A Superman-WEB-2010
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm by bergaaleel

» Stock Photo - Magnificent Wedding 2
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am by bergaaleel

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 pm by 

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm by 

» Revival or Death of Legion of Justice
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm by Stellion

» Guild has been Disbanded
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm by CPL. Kelp

» The Item Sheets
The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am by Stellion

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ

The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InsaneCupid-Dobe
InsaneCupid-Dobe

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here)   The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Hello All Dobe here,

I would like to start off with saying this game is great. I am Disabled with cronic back pain and constant migrane headaches. You will usually find my toons logged in at all time. OMG-No life out of Shaiya. LoLz. Due to my back it if very hard to move around for any long period of time.

Im a reserved person until I get to know you. After that watch out. I like to pick on ppl and joke around. Currently going through divorce. I have a disowned 18year old son. 9 year old son Ryan and 6 year old daughter Hope. My favorite dog is - well you guessed it. The Doberman Pincher. I love all animals. ***A pet is not just a pet. When it enters your home, it is a member of your family for life.***

As you all will see I AM the LvLing Addict - I HAVE/WILL continue to wear that Badge of play forever. So be ready. How did I earn the right to that title. I have these toons as follow's but not limited to just these. As I also have more un-guilded light toons and fury toons all on this server.

RANK 2 Officer Toons

Insane.Blade - UM Fighter LvL70
-InsaneCupid- - UM Archer LvL70

Rank 4 Alt Toons

CoLd.Insanity - UM Preist LvL60
Dobe_Archer - HM Archer LvL58
Dobe_Mage - HM Mage LvL60
Dobe_Mage_GOD - UM Mage LvL30 (GRB/PLvL Toon)
DobeWanKenobi - UM Defender LvL15 (PvP)
Innocent.Dobe - UM Fighter LvL19
Insane.Slicer - UM Ranger LvL55
Insane.Steel - UM Defender LvL60
MentaLyInsane - UM Mage LvL70
Sir.BallsnAll - UM Defender LvL39
.TReeHugger. - UM Archer LvL20 (Asmo Killer)

Ooooh and best of all. Have you ever had ppl leave YOUR party and tell you? Sorry you move to much and dont take enough breaks for me. Im going to find another pty. WELL HAVE YOU? I HAVE!!!
Back to top Go down

The Mighty Insane-Dobe (Im really the only normal one here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Members Biographies-
Jump to: