Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one was ever honored for what they received. Honor was the reward for what they gave.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1080 Recipes
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 am by bergaaleel

» Musica Pop Del 2013
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 am by bergaaleel

» Supersonic Conscious Reggae Vol28 Im A Superman-WEB-2010
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm by bergaaleel

» Stock Photo - Magnificent Wedding 2
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am by bergaaleel

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 pm by 

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm by 

» Revival or Death of Legion of Justice
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm by Stellion

» Guild has been Disbanded
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm by CPL. Kelp

» The Item Sheets
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am by Stellion

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ

Revival or Death of Legion of Justice

Go down 
3 posters

Remake Legion of Justice
Yes
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice I_vote_lcap100%Revival or Death of Legion of Justice I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Revival or Death of Legion of Justice I_vote_lcap0%Revival or Death of Legion of Justice I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

Revival or Death of Legion of Justice Empty
PostSubject: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I was one of the founders of Legion of Justice as you may know. We left Knights of Etain for our own reasons to try and make a better guild for us to help and play happily with one another. We had gotten busy as time had gone on. I know many of our prominent members had back then resented the disbanding that had happened behind our backs. I also know many of you have quit sense then. But I call you all back to at least give you input on what to do from here. Should we drive the last nail in the coffin or should we try to relight the fire that once burned from Legion of Justice? I know the game has changed and the servers have merged in this time. I have been active in the game after our guild and family has disbanded. I will understand those who do not want to come back to Shaiya because of life reasons or don't want to leave the friends they have made in nearly 2 years it has been. I would just like to hear everyone's thoughts one last time on the fate of Legion of Justice. If I could I would like to remake Legion of Justice even just to have its name on the guild list and give hope that I can resurrect it from the ashes. I thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofjustice.forumotion.com
Shinobi
Shinobi

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:17 am

I say yes. Although I will definitely not have as much time as I used to before, I think we should give it a shot anyway. Dunno, waiting for your opinions too. Even though starting over is going to be a real pain in the ass... I miss playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Sleep, Silver, and Myself have all voted yes but the others haven't left a response. Dobe is onto playing WoW currently. And yes, to be honest to all it would be a rough start, but not impossible. They have made the Game a little bit more accommodating to the new players with item packages and the new dread dungeon for 20-30 pvp gears.

Please check in a few times throughout this week to check for more updates.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:39 am

They did? I take it they're free, the packages, that is. It should be a little bit easier this way.

And yeah. It might be difficult to re-start everything, but this time it's all about the guild members, not the rank or whatever... hopefully. xD
I haven't played OS in forever.

EDIT: Rejoined... Currently got a lvl 14 mage and a low lvl priest I'm gonna lvl.
If you do log in, PM NaryaSythril (<--- my mage).

C'ya in game. ;D
Back to top Go down
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Well, 5 people seems to be the most who are willing to come back and comment. That is reasonable considering it has been 2 years.

I would like you all to create and start trying to level some light-side toons for now. Comment below with their names.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Bella

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:43 pm

For right now Pure-Life
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:11 am

The only one I currently have is Rivfader.

More to come.
Back to top Go down
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm

With much sadness I am here to inform that I will not be remaking LoJ. There were only 2 people willing to put forth an effort to come back to game and start playing. I thank you both, Bella and Shinobi for coming back to playing Smile but that is not enough to get a guild going at this point in time. I miss helping people but there are just too many logical issues to try to create a new guild at this point in time or in the near future. I am also at a point where I am quitting the game more or less. Its the same old issue of the game is getting too hard to compete and not enough ways to keep gold up through normal and steady means. Sorry to get your hopes up and I wish you the best upon your adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival or Death of Legion of Justice   Revival or Death of Legion of Justice Empty

Back to top Go down

Revival or Death of Legion of Justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: Important to Read-
Jump to: