Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one was ever honored for what they received. Honor was the reward for what they gave.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1080 Recipes
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 am by bergaaleel

» Musica Pop Del 2013
Guild has been Disbanded EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 am by bergaaleel

» Supersonic Conscious Reggae Vol28 Im A Superman-WEB-2010
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm by bergaaleel

» Stock Photo - Magnificent Wedding 2
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am by bergaaleel

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 pm by 

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm by 

» Revival or Death of Legion of Justice
Guild has been Disbanded EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm by Stellion

» Guild has been Disbanded
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm by CPL. Kelp

» The Item Sheets
Guild has been Disbanded EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am by Stellion

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ

Guild has been Disbanded

Go down 
+5
Silver
Shinobi
Tuga
babribeiro
InsaneCupid-Dobe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneCupid-Dobe
InsaneCupid-Dobe

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

Guild has been Disbanded Empty
PostSubject: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 am

Since nobody was showing up for GRB but the same 4-5 ppl each week. We have disbanded the guild.

Ty to those that were showing.

ATM it seems most of use are heading to April Rhain.
Back to top Go down
babribeiro

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 am

Ok, seems to me to be the best move.

Myself i will probably be moving to Sovereignty.
You people take care and all the good luck and thanks for everything .

See you around.

Hug's and Kisses.
Back to top Go down
Tuga
Tuga

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

This is both sudden and sad. I would like to ask whoever is running this site to not shut it down. I find many threads usefull here as well as many ppl. I shall too head for AR, see you guys there. For those who are heading other way, farewell and gl.

Tuga
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm

I'm going to be short... ish.

It's true that there haven't been many people at GRB lately (including myself), but I personally don't find it a reason to simply disband the guild.
Everyone has a real life, way more important than a Shaiya one; they probably could not make it to GRB or any other events the guild has had. Reasons are different.

Second, the guildies said that was a guild in which friendship matters the most, and not the rank. We don't really get anything in real life by being rank 1/2/3/whatever, but we get friends that ARE real.
And if we actually aimed for top 5 (let's say), any guildie could have recruited at least ONE person, expand the guild => more people in GRB. And then boom, nice rank.

As for me, I will be guildless, until I find a guild AS good as LoJ was. Thank you all for being such good friends. <3

Have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I agree with Tuga, if possible dont shut down the site. It has things very usefull so once again if possible dont shut it.

Good luck all and tc.
Back to top Go down
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 am

I am running the site. I will not shut it down but changes will be made. Hope yall have fun wherever you are going from here on out.
Back to top Go down
https://legionofjustice.forumotion.com
Tybone
Tybone

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Something as trivial as GRB shouldn't be a reason, a guild should be about the friendship within not just all about rank.

Meh, expected this to happen anyway because every time I logged on to check up all I saw were 0 to 3 guildies in GC
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Shinobi

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 am

I don't know who actually cares, but I'm moving to dark. See you all in PVP.

Tybone, that's what I was saying too. =)
Back to top Go down
Tybone
Tybone

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 am

Ah well, anyway was fun playing with ya'll ^^ and tbh I'm glad I didn't have to experience this while I still played Shaiya.

Back to top Go down
Sithis
Sithis

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Guild has been disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm just going to keep this short and say that I agree with shinobi's point; guildies should enjoy the sense of family that a guild provides and not focus solely on ranking. Other than that, still no luck getting on so I won't make a comment about my plans
Back to top Go down
CPL. Kelp

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Well, I came on to check and see how we were doing and found something I really never expected. I wish we would not of split. You are all such great people. It was a real blast gaming with yas. It really was something to look forward to. I see that we have since moved on. However, in hopes that one or more of us return to this site to see it one last time, as I am sure I will (quite a few times maybe lol), I want you to remember the good times we all had and then remind us. Like the time my pc decided to play music into skype without my realizing it. Or all of the gr8 GRB fun we all had.
So hopefully someone else sees this. Then they post something as well. Great times, Great Times. I'm not just blowing smoke through Trees here either, It has been a real pleasure carrying the LoJ Banner into battle and I look forward to seeing you again.
If you see me (FowlBoy, CplGrubKelp, ForgedMonk, Tiler) then feel free to get at me. Be it in skype, games, facebook, what have you. I look forward to catching up to ya. Good Luck and Happy Gaming.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ForgedMonk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild has been Disbanded   Guild has been Disbanded Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild has been Disbanded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: Important to Read-
Jump to: