Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one was ever honored for what they received. Honor was the reward for what they gave.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1080 Recipes
-Stellion- EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 am by bergaaleel

» Musica Pop Del 2013
-Stellion- EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:13 am by bergaaleel

» Supersonic Conscious Reggae Vol28 Im A Superman-WEB-2010
-Stellion- EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:50 pm by bergaaleel

» Stock Photo - Magnificent Wedding 2
-Stellion- EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 am by bergaaleel

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
-Stellion- EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:48 pm by 

» Data Rescue 3.2.2 Mac
-Stellion- EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm by 

» Revival or Death of Legion of Justice
-Stellion- EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm by Stellion

» Guild has been Disbanded
-Stellion- EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 pm by CPL. Kelp

» The Item Sheets
-Stellion- EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:33 am by Stellion

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ

-Stellion-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stellion
Stellion

Character sheet
Character Names Sheet:

-Stellion- Empty
PostSubject: -Stellion-   -Stellion- EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

I guess since everyone is posting one, I'll do the same.

So hey, I am Talon. Nice to meet you.
I have grown up and live in a little town in WI. Its very boring here but I have gotten to travel the world a bit in the past couple years so I am pretty content. Currently in High school, only my second year in going into my Junior year in September. I have been playing Shaiya for the past few years on many servers with many great people of both sides. But I have settled here on Teos Light due to the companionship & friendship I have found here that makes it the best. That last sentence also includes this one due to having quite a few of my close online friends. But don't worry, I hope to obtain many more friends in the next coming weeks.

I guess ya wanna know a bit more about me lol. Well, there ain't much to say. I grew up in a boring little town with not a lot to do but be out in nature and hanging with friends. Learned a lot bout society and the world through observation. And found out, many years before others my age, that people must be themselves, not a fake. I have always been popular at my school, but I have always been way different so I didn't really find a place to fit in. Still haven't but w/e lolz, its going great for me. I find it good not to be a social cameleon. I'll listen to whatever music catches my ear, and usually changes a bit with mood, just never scremo, and only a bit of rap and country, depending on the singer for country.

I am graduating High School in a couple of months and I like to spend my free time gaming.

But basically that is me in a nutshell. If you have any questions, please post them below. See ya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://legionofjustice.forumotion.com

-Stellion-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Members Area :: Members Biographies-
Jump to: